
So my SIL Tracie is the ultimate crafty lady. I used to consider myself kinda crafty, but she really is the 'master'. I have learned many crafty techniques and ideas from her. Well this NY eve she gave me a great gift!She makes these awesome wine bottles for people as gifts. I 'hinted' to her that I'd sorta like one but ya know it's not my birthday and she didn't have my name for Christmas so really I figured there was no lighted wine bottle love for me. Well she surprised me with this AWESOME bottle on NY eve!! I love it. I don't think it'll leave my counter top! ( I guess I should also note that I also helped drink this bottle of wine)
So here is a pic of the bottle. Unfortunately, she won't let me put HER pic on my blog but here's a pic of her artwork. And I'm going to promote her work and say if anybody wants one, email me and I'll hook you up!
Thank you Tracie!
2 comments:
I love this! I love that the bottle says Gailio! Is that a real brand or did Tracie make the label? It should always stay on your counter. :)
Tracie made the lable just for me!! She is so creative. I guess since you like them I'll just have to take it upon myself to DRINK a bottle of wine so I can make you one :)
Post a Comment