So tonight is the night! The night of the auto show charity preview event at the Detroit Auto Show. If your not familiar with this event it's pretty cool. It's where all the important peeps from the Auto industry get dressed up in black tie and go rub elbows with those that can afford to attend this event. It's the public's first look at the auto show before it opens to the public.
The hubby and I attended a few years ago when I worked for another company. It was very cool. So cool I bought 3 dresses to wear because I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear! What was the COOLEST though was that my company paid for our tickets! And at $350/a piece (yes I did say $350, this year it's $400) that was worth it alone.
It was pretty sweet, free drinks and a free concert with Celine Dion. It's not something I'd do every year (well especially if I had to pay for it myself) but it was super fun.
SO next year, anybody want to pay up for me to go?? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment