Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Photo Shoot-6 months!

Well this Friday makes it 6 months! Six months and about 11 or so lbs later here we are! Little guy is really growing. He is rolling over, grabbing things (the cat for one), and almost sitting up straight! I think his favorite foods are sweet potato, carrot and squash.
I'm working on a few collage photo frames that I've gotten recently so I needed some pics. Here are a couple that I took the other day in our 'guest' room. I thought the light was pretty good in there. And seeing as we don't have any window treatments in that room that's probably why the light was good. (Hey, there is a corn field across the street, we don't need shades!). Bob refers to it as 'his' room (which based on the background of the first pic, I bet you can guess why we refer to it has 'his' room). Anyhow, I thought these were cute.
Happy almost six months little guy life sure is better with you in it! (but you can start sleeping through the night at any point now, seriously, we won't be offended if you want to sleep all night long though!)






1 comment:

Robyn said...

WOW 6 months already!!!!