Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009

These Pomegranate Martini's are Gooood!
Monica, Natalie and Aaron ring in the New Year!

Quick round of Apples to Apples


Kristie not doing so well at LCR
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great evening!
We did. We had Bob's sisters and their families over and had lots of great snacks. Now begins going back to healthy eating (although I don't know if I was ever a healthy eater). But what I do know is that I'm gonna have to focus to fit into my new Christmas clothes after the last two weeks of eating!
My friends Natalie, Aaron and Monica also joined us. Natalie and I used to always celebrate NY Eve throughout high school. It was almost like old times except for Elaina couldn't make it. But maybe next year we'll have NY Eve at one of their places! Either way it made my 2009 to have everyone over!
I hope you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous 2009!








No comments: