Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years anti-Resolutions...or not

So this year at New Year's Eve, everyone wanted to make resolutions. I hardly ever make them, because I always break them and then it's just downhill and depressing from there. Anyhow, my SILs were making them so I thought maybe I'd make a 'mini' resolution. And because Bob ran 1.6 miles the other day with no problem. Sigh.
Since I've had the baby, I'm still battling the weight. Although I think I did pretty good with my eating while I was pregnant (no bad foods, no sugar, etc). I still have a generous 'chunk' leftover. Chunk as in: my clothes don't totally fit me the way they should. And sitting at a desk everyday and commuting 100 miles, doesn't exactly burn a lot of calories. (and also a few Bailey's and coffee...) So I thought... maybe I should work out.

So this weekend I took Bella for a walk, not really strenuous you think until you meet Bella. Who thinks a 50lb bulldog has THAT much energy! (Caesar Milan where are you!?) So last night I decided to DVR some fitness shows. titled: Gilad's Bodies in Motion. I used to work out to this guy in high school. That was back in 1994....yeah okay, so the guy looks the SAME as he did then! SO obviously working out must be the fountain of youth eh? I dunno but we'll see how it goes. Today is only day one. But I can still hear his voice yelling out.. "eight more times! come on don't sit on the couch and be lazy!"

Check him out at:http://www.bodiesinmotionwithgilad.com/

allright well I'm off to eat my dinner of loose pirogi and crazy bread... LOL

No comments: