Anyhow, one year for homecoming, the parade Marshall was a local Detroit TV celebrity. Guy Gordon from Channel 7 Action News! (now he is on channel 4 and much greyer). Anyhow, I found this pic recently and decided to give it a scan. LOL
I think this is the closest I've ever been to a so-called 'celebrity'. What about you?

3 comments:
Me?!? THanks for asking. Drew Stanton (of the MIGHTY Detroit Lions) and MSU old coach (and possible next govenor?!?!) George Perles. They are both advocates for Special Olympics in Michigan
You're still pulling out the Guy Gordon?! You're a crazy girl.
I shook John Madden's hand. We ended up at the same restaurant (Chuy's in Van Horn, Texas) when I was on my way to check out apartments in El Paso. He has very large, meaty hands. Apparently he hates flying and Chuy's is one of his favorite restaurants.
Hey, when that's your ONE celebrity you gotta pull him out when you can! I forgot that I also met Rob Parker from the Detroit News. He's a sports reporter. LOL I met him with Bob at a Piston's game. Bob introduced me to him and I thought he was a guy that Bob worked with! LOL
Yes, I haven't met too many celebrites. But I'm hoping that when Natalie wins an Oscar I can say I knew her 'when'!
Post a Comment