Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why Pudding is the Ultimate Party Drink

Okay so I think I probably have your attention. Pudding SHOTS is what I mean. If you haven't tried these little savory sweet shots well now is your opportunity! I got this recipe from my friend and frankly I don't think there is a bad combo of pudding and alcohol!
This holiday season I made Chocolate Pudding with Vodka and Kahlua and Vanilla Pudding with French Vanilla Cool Whip and Kahlua. I suggest trying these. They are a good par-tay addition!

Recipe:
1 sm package instant pudding
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vodka (or any kind of alcohol)
1/2 cup Kahlua, Irish cream (or whatever you like)
8 oz extra creamy cool whip

mix pudding and milk first. add alcohol and mix. and cool whip. put into cups and serve. YUM
If you've made them, Post some of your favorate combos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds so good!!!!! if only I had someone to make them for me!!!