Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Congratulations Natalie and Aaron!

(Bob, Aaron and Natalie at a Tiger's game this past June)
So one of my best friends just got engaged over the Christmas holiday! I am so excited for her because they really are a perfect match. and they really compliment each other. Aaron is just a great guy and has even passed the "Gail 20 questions" test along with hanging out with me when I was almost 9 months pregnant and sweaty at a Tiger's game in late June. And trust me any guy that can put up with that is meant for one of my friends! Natalie and Aaron are both the the 'biz-show'biz' that is. So if you've got a copy of the "Dark Knight" or "Fred Claus" keep your eyes peeled for their cameos :) Natalie, I hope it is okay that I post this but I just couldn't wait any longer! I am so excited for you. Here is a picture of Natalie's ring. Unfortunately, my camera isn't great enough to really show how awesome it is, but I think you get the picture. I immediately showed this to my husband as a 'template' for an anniversary ring ;)
I think I could go on about Natalie and Aaron but all I can say is, they showed us an awesome time when we visited them in Chicago two summers ago. We spent an evening at the Blarney Stone talking about Lost, NKOTB and drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon. I couldn't have scripted a better time! We celebrated New Years with them this year and it was so fun. I hope there are many more to come. It was a great time. Congrats to you both on your future together. It only gets better from here!





No comments: