Saturday, January 31, 2009

This Peanut Butter Recall has really Got me Down

Okay, so have I mentioned that I love Peanut Butter? Yes I think it's probably one of my favorite foods. For a long time I didn't eat PB but when I was pregnant, I got back into it. I think b/c during that time there was really nothing else that I could eat on the go. Tuna was out, lunch meat was out, any decent non-pasteurized cheese-out. So that meant PB. PB is the ultimate accessory food, put it on graham crackers, apples, celery, toasty wheat bread... YUM

I thought for healthiness sake I'd better try out the 'natural' PB. If you haven't tried the natural PB I highly suggest it. The bonus is that it's only made from peanuts, no additives and NO sugar!
It does sorta shock you at first to not have the normal sweetness but it's great!

Anyhow, I'm kinda bummed b/c of this PB recall. ugh. SO disappointing lol
I hope they figure this out QUICK! I think I'm going through withdrawal!

No comments: