Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday Celebration

We went for a visit this weekend over to the Yenglin's. They just moved and we haven't had the chance to check out their new place. So Sunday we took a drive and the Gelman's-to-be met us there. This was also a good opportunity to celebrate Natalie and Elaina's birthdays.

As a birthday celebratory drink, I whipped up some of my Sangria. Elaina and I used to drink it a lot in Ann Arbor at this place called Domnick's. And if you read my blog, you know that I FINALLY found my recipe! So we sat around and reminiced about our Dominick's days while we enjoyed a few glasses and munched on some awesome Jet's pizza. I'm pretty sure Elaina had a good time and enjoyed my jug o'sangria. :)

Happy Birthday Elaina and Natalie!

I snapped a few pics of the kids. They were so cute!

When Babies Attack!
It's Never Too Early to Learn How to Share! (Ayla has the cutest waviest hair!!)

Playing in the toy box!








No comments: