Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Growing!

This summer I've planted a few things and also waiting for things from last year to take hold. Here are a few pics. As you can see we have little grass in our yard for now :) Well, at least the front yard!

Here is a pic of my 4 O'clocks. They bloom every day around 4! These I planted from seed and seem to be doing really well!

These are my Spirea. They'll get a lot bigger but for now they're doing okay! (Sorry about the pic being sideways!) Hopefully you can tell them vs the weeds :)
This is one of my hydrangeas! I love the hydrangea but they are very hard to grow in Michigan. We got this on our anniversary last year. Last year we had no blossoms, now it looks as though we might get a few! (fingers crossed!)


And here are my Day Lilies. My SIL Tracie gave them to me and finally we got a blossom!! Awesome.



So maybe I have a teensy tiny green thumb after all..... I guess we'll have to see!


No comments: