
So for Bob's birthday, I bought him the Ped Egg. Since he is on his feet alot at work (work! insert happy dance here!) his feet can get a bit.. ah shall I say "gangly". He's tried a lot of things (pumice stones, etc) but nothing has worked. So I got him the Ped Egg out of curiosity.
Well he's been using it and says it has really helped his feet. Almost to the point he's had to cut back on using it b/c it's doing such a great job!~
Well he's been using it and says it has really helped his feet. Almost to the point he's had to cut back on using it b/c it's doing such a great job!~
I gave it a shot and it's AWESOME. My feet were/are in some need of some TLC for summertime. I am always jealous of the girls with the awesome pedicures. I love pedicures, but never make the time for them. So I am on my own when it comes to foot maintenance. I borrowed the Ped Egg and finished up with some exfoliating scrub. It was foot heaven! I didn't take a pic b/c 1) my feet aren't that pretty even after a Ped Egg encounter and 2) I didn't re-paint my nails so they really don't look pretty. But they felt really good.
Either way, if you get a shot at the Ped Egg give it a try! And for those of you who have birthday's coming up.. don't be surprised if you get one from me! Okay so when is my Ped Egg endorsement check coming??
1 comment:
My Grandma bought me one of these a couple of years ago. I love it too!
Post a Comment