This weekend we had the opportunity to meet up with our friends Ann, Wayne and Devon to celebrate the kids' birthdays. Devon is a year and 3 days older than Alex. Last year they invited us to Devon's first birthday party. I really wanted to go and I totally intended to go (although it was 4 days before my due date). But the Dr decided it was time for Alex to arrive early. So we didn't get to attend. This year Wayne has to work so we decided to meet up at a central location so we could celebrate. It was so fun! We love BWs but just having the kids there made it really fun. They gave Alex a cool 3-in-1 sport center. Football, T-Ball and Basketball. He loves it already!
I tried to get a cute pic of the kids but as I only had my camera phone and kids don't know the meaning of 'hold still' my pics are a little blurry. But I thought this was a cute one of both of them :)

Bob ordered a BW style Bloody Mary. I'm not a fan of tomato juice. But this was pretty yummy. He had them make it with Spicy Garlic sauce. It was AWESOME. Maybe I'll order one of these in the future. Ann and I also tried a Black Cherry Mojito.. which I must also learn how to make. THAT was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment