This is the champagne glasses for a toast. Since they are not having a reception here, we had them do a toast at the shower. I thought this was a pretty creative tool for holding the glasses!
The food was AWESOME. I certainly achieved my daily caloric intake in one meal. This is what I ate. Penne Rustica with a glass of Sangria. Not necessarily a Jamaican themed meal but definately YUMMY.
Here is my contribution. You see those white buckets? That's all me. Well the wrapped chocolates inside are all me. LOL They also gave out starfish bottle stoppers.
This IS something I made though. We saw this idea in a magazine. I scanned the wedding invite, enlarged it and then printed it off and laminated it and stuck it to the bottle. We passed it around with a silver pen and everyone signed the bottle. This is a pre-shower picture, but at the shower it had a small, thin white starfish attached to it also. I thought this was pretty cool.
1 comment:
You did such a great job Gail! I love you! Thank you for all your hard work :)
Post a Comment