Saturday, March 21, 2009

Get Yer Shamrock On

So this was a pretty uneventful St. Pat's day. Uneventful as it was on a TUESDAY this year. And, well I think I've retired my shamrocks for a couple of years for now. Anyhow, to celebrate I did make myself this awesome drink called the "Leprechaun" or a "Grasshopper" (according to Bob). Either way it was a nice St. Patrick's drink. After all, I am part Irish so I must celebrate!
To get one of these just mix Blue Maui and OJ :)

Instead of Cabbage and Corned Beef my husband made his most favorite meal of all. BOILED DINNER (it's a Polish thing). Anyway, if you love Cabbage, Ham (we use Turkey Ham), Carrots, Onion and flatulence for a few days- whip this up. It is pretty good, but seriously I can only eat a bowl or two. Bob, he eats ALL of it. Seriously, ALL of it. But since it had cabbage in it I figured it counted for a St. Patrick's dinner!


No comments: