Ready......

Set...

Go! Hey, how'd I get under the swing?

Okay so since the hubby has been home we have really been working on getting Big A to crawl. Currently he gets up on all fours and then rocks back and forth. So no real crawling... Although he can go backwards really fast! Here are a few pics...
4 comments:
I can't read the colored type against the green background! I had to highlight everything to read it. :(
P.S. Alex is too darn cute!
Ahhh...the crawing stage...how fun! Good luck to you. We got our kids to crawl forward by putting beer bottles in front of them....
That is so sweet!! Look out now he will be into everything! I love how he goes backward! We used to entice Olivia to crawl by putting dog treats in front of her. Ha!
That is so sweet!! Look out now he will be into everything! I love how he goes backward! We used to entice Olivia to crawl by putting dog treats in front of her. Ha!
Post a Comment