
Okay so while I was pregnant I cut out coffee completely and drank a lot of water. I never even touched decaf either! My doctor was amazed that I was able to cut it out 100% but I managed to!
Well now since I'm back into eating things off the 'pregnancy no-no list' coffee has returned. Although I don't really want to get into drinking it EVERY day. B/c I notice that I feel much better with out all that caffeine and other substances in me. So I've started drinking decaf! Now a lot of people don't like decaf but if it's made right it's very good (especially with a little Bailey's in it!! wink, wink). I've learned that McD's has the best decaf let alone some of the best coffee out there. I used to like Starbucks but it's so strong and bitter Mc D's is just awesome! What do you think?
1 comment:
My coffee maker has a grinder built into it and as a fellow Decaf drinker I love the starbucks beans. But lately I have been hooked on Dunkin Donuts Decaf that you can get in the stores. It comes already ground and is very lovely!
Post a Comment