Monday, March 16, 2009

Rock Lobstah!

Okay so recently our meals have become a little boring. Partly because we are trying to conserve cash and partly because I am tried at the end of the day and don't feel like cooking. Before the baby was born and this economic depression came (I'm convinced it is a depression but things will turn around!) we used to eat out quite a bit. This probably wasn't a great money saving idea and didn't save me any calories either...
Well about two weeks ago, Big A and I were visiting my Dad when I got a text from the hubby. He says "want something GOOD for dinner tonight?" and of course my reply was "yes!". So when we came home I was greeted to: 3 steaks, 2 lobsters, a turkey and king crab. (No we didn't eat it all at once!)
Bob cooked up two steaks and two lobsters. I haven't had lobster since our wedding in Maine. It was awesome! Although I did have to leave the room when he was cooking them.... This meal was a great surprise and an even better break from spaghetti or anything cooked with all the venison from the deer my Dad got and gave to us this year!

Here are the before and after pics. What have you been eating lately? Anything good?? Okay now I am starving...


And yes! I did eat it all! I guess that means I'll have to do a TWO hour workout!! :)

No comments: