So a few years ago.. (ahem, back when I turned 24 so maybe more than just a few) my BFF from Germany (yes Julianne I am borrowing your terms now) Nikki got me a Tickle Me Elmo for my birthday. Yes, I did say a 24 year old woman got a Tickle Me Elmo as a birthday gift. Well.. if you know me since I've been married I really haven't moved out of my Dad's house. What I mean by that is that most if not all of my things are still there (ahem, yeah I know what you're thinking!). Probably b/c when I got married our house was just wayyy to small for my stuff and now that I am married I really just need to donate a lot of it or have a garage sale. Anyhow, before little A was born I was cleaning my room at 'Dad's house' and remembered that I still had Elmo! Although the batteries were dead he was in good shape. Well this week I found some batteries and gave it to little A. Elmo is alive again! I think he may have a bit of arthritis because when he gets to the 3rd squeeze and he starts to shake, he sounds a little rusty. But as you can see Little A doesn't care! Elmo ROCKS!
3 comments:
This is THE CUTEST PICTURE!! I think it is perfectly fine to have been gifted an Elmo at 24. Those were a hot ticket item!
Awesome picture! I don't know of a baby boy that smiles as much as him. Thanks for sharing!
Look at all his hair!!!!!!!! HOw cute!
Post a Comment