Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Witches Brew Season!


So last year while shopping at my local Meijer, I discovered a wine from a Michigan Winery. It's called Witches Brew. Well, I think they just call it that around Halloween time.

Anyhow, it is great! If you like red wines you should try it. You do have to heat it up, but it's great. Once you get past the thought of drinking warm wine, it's really awesome. I highly suggest trying it. Michigan has some really awesome wines, I think this ranks right up there with the others I've tried.

Although, let me warn you. If you aren't really a wine drinker you probably won't enjoy it. Make sure you enjoy dry wines. I've met a lot of people that say they like wines but really what they enjoy are wine coolers dressed up in a wine looking bottle ;)


Anyhow, give it a shot! This bottle was 2 for $9 !! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, so I have to comment on this WITCHES BREW:
I had a horrible experience with it. I'm thinking the CLOVES in it. (it also has cinnamon & nutmeg). I was only able to have 3 sips of it and my tongue was numb for a couple hours after. Like a bad codine cough medicine I took years back. I'm sure it was just my intolerance to the CLOVES. WOW!

gailiop said...

Tracie! It sounds like maybe you are allergic to them?? If your tongue went numb?

Becareful!