


Since I wrote a post for Pearl, I needed to give Bella her own post too. Bella is the most beautiful bulldog! We got Bella 3 years ago from a breeder in Mississippi. We searched all of Michigan but couldn't find a breeder with any puppies. SO we searched puppyfinder.com and there she was! I knew she was the one the minute I saw her! Her cute little face with her bubblegum tounge sticking out saying "pick me Gail!" I immediately called the breeder and snapped her up. Bella flew on a plane all the way from Paris, Mississippi to Detroit and the rest is history... I know she was meant to be MY dog ;) Of course she is OUR dog, but really she is my dog :)
I'm sure I am biased but she really is the best. Once you can get past being bulldozed over by her when you enter our house you'll feel the same. On the surface she looks sorta intimidating. Of course I'm sure 50 lbs of pure muscle and teeth might be intimidating to anyone, but on the inside she is just a big baby and will snuggle up right against your feet when you sit down.
One of the most surprising thing is how loyal she is! And of course her amazing talent to fart like a man, and cuddling. Who would think a bulldog likes to cuddle? I didn't! Bella is the BEST cuddler. Okay this is starting to sound mushy, but anyone with a pet knows what I'm talking about!
And if you don't believe me, get your own bulldog and find out!
4 comments:
I got my bulldog Stella three years ago on petfinder.com too!!! I got her from a rescue though... in Detroit. SMALL WORLD. Stella is also a good cuddler, last night she had to sleep between my legs. Stella snorts, snores, and can clear a room with her farts... but she is SO loyal and loves attention from anyone! She sits in our bay window everytime I pull out of the driveway as if to say... Don't forget me....
Bella is adorable... and a bit bigger then Stella, we had to put her on a diet.
Oh yeah, Bella is 'supposed' to be on a diet. Although when my Dad comes over he feeds her non-stop and lately we feed her b/c of guilt I think. Does Stella like carrots? I should have put that in there too, Bella loves carrots!!
Awww...your bull dog love! I haven't met Bella in person but my kids and I love Stella. Everytime we see a bulldog they say "that's like Aunt Robyn and Baby Daddy's dog"! I am sure that Bella is just as sweet. It has been hard for me to keep both of your dogs names straight! Must they match? Maybe you should name your son Palex, Robyn? Is Bella good around the baby? I am sure she is. I love her face!
Yeah for petfinder.com! We found our own dog, Jake, there too. He isn't a bulldog, though. Some might call him a mutt, but I prefer to think of him as one-of-a-kind, like a couture gown. :o)
Post a Comment