Friday, October 17, 2008

It's FRYday

Okay so I refer to Friday as FRYday. Only b/c I feel it's the one day of the week it's okay to eat FRIED foods. Although, I don't always ahear to this rule :)
Tonight I made myself sweet potato fries for dinner. I found them in the frozen food aisle at Target. They are the best!! I have tried making my own but they come out all wrong. For a couple bucks these are so worth it.

Then I have the best of both words, FRIES but not too bad Fries ;)

2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Are you talking about Alexia fries? ConAgra makes those so Craig can get them at the company store for really cheap. Lucky me! Try the onion rings and potatoe wedges they make too! Yum!

gailiop said...

Oh that is SO not fair! Yes those are the fries! I love those fries!I can only find them at Target though!