Monday, October 6, 2008

Alma Mater Here Us Now...




It's that time of year again! Time for homecoming! A few of Bob's nieces and nephews went to homecoming this year. We always get sent the great pictures afterward. I love seeing them all dressed up and looking so pretty and handsome :) Reminds me of the days in High School! I never went to very many dances. But now days it seems like a lot of kids go alone with a group of friends. I really like that idea! Takes the pressure off I think :)

One of Bob's nieces was on homecoming court this year. Unfortunately, she didn't win :( But, to us she's our Homecoming Queen! If I get a picture I'll post it. But here is picture of two of Bob's other nieces on their way to homecoming. As you can tell from the pictures, Bob's family is genetically blessed in the looks department :)

I think homecoming these days is more about college and Alma matters, drinking beer at halftime and singing the school song. As you can see from the first picture (borrowed from Julianne's blog). This is a pic of me, Julianne and Jennifer in the fall of 2000. The reason I know it's 2000 is because everyone but Julianne and I got George Bush election stickers to wear on our outfits that day :) LOL We used to meet up at my apt, cook a few hotdogs on the George Foreman and walk on over to the parade and then the game. I'm pretty sure we have spiced cider and Captain Morgans in there... Homecoming in high school was fun, but I'm thinking homecoming in college is just a little bit more fun!
FIRE UP CHIPS! I wish I was going to homecoming this weekend :)

No comments: