
So this is big news ! Another boy to be born! Another little buddy for little A. So far he has a LOT of girlfriends but no real little dudes to hang out with. This week we got some awesome news from Betsamama and "PE" who live out in Maine. A state where they have accents that sound like Boston/Canadians! But the good news is that they are expecting a boy in Feb!
Congrats Betsamama and PE! I cannot wait to help you think of names... of course there is Brady ;) or Betser, or PE jr, the list goes on and on for possible names.
Congrats we are so excited for you!! Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats Betsamama and PE! I cannot wait to help you think of names... of course there is Brady ;) or Betser, or PE jr, the list goes on and on for possible names.
Congrats we are so excited for you!! Can't wait to meet him!
1 comment:
Congratulations Besty!! That is so exciting! I have heard that boy babies are wonderful!
Post a Comment