Monday, May 25, 2009

Visiting the Newlyweds

So this weekend we visited Kara and Matt in their new place! It was awesome and this was the first time we'd seen them since they got married. Thankfully we got to watch their beautiful wedding video. Sigh, it was wonderful and Kara looked beautiful (you can see for yourself about 3 posts down). I've also learned that through marriage I've gotten a cousin/brother who makes the absolute BEST grilled hamburgers I have EVER eaten (Sorry Dad!). Seriously, he made us these HUGE burgers topped with crispy bacon, Hoffman's Super Sharp cheddar cheese (my favorite) and BBQ sauce... can you say food coma? I am still digesting today. I guess we all know who is going to make Christmas dinner this year!! I shoulda taken a photo of the burgers. YUMMY. In the picture above we are trying out some of Kara and Matt's authentic Jamaican rum from their wedding. If I wasn't driving I know I coulda had a few of these Pina Coladas!!
Here is a pic of Kara and Big A. If you notice a little fir in the foreground, that's Shelby the dog. LOL (yes, I know Big A needs a haircut!)

Big A and Shelby. He cried every time she barked at him! Which is hilarous because Bella barks at him everyday and he just laughs. Bella is about 50x bigger than Shelby!
It was a great night and we were so happy to finally see Kara and Matt after their big day!

No comments: