Monday, May 18, 2009

Mr. Stand Up Smarty Pants

So this past week Mr. A has taught himself to stand up! Good Bye days of hours in the exersaucer. Hello days of yelling "no!" and "get out of Bella's food dish!!". But this is a great thing. We're a little slow on getting teeth but as for crawling and standing I think we're right on pace. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not walking pretty soon. Then we'll really be on our toes! Which could be great for me to loose some more weight!!

Right now I'm having enough of a hard time keeping he and Bella apart over each other's toys! It is like having two children. They take each other's toy away from the other!! Who knew a Bulldog liked baby toys??





1 comment:

Robyn said...

Our lazy bulldog doesn't have the motivation to look for Jack's toys!!!! Although, /I had to take her bone away from Jack last week. Love the blog... makes me excited for Jack's next couple months!!!