Here is our garden! Bob is putting up some fencing to keep the deer/raccoons/rabbits/dogs out. I'm really hoping it grows. It looks rather shady back here but this was in the late afternoon, so I'm really hoping stuff grows! I think we planted everything, lettuce, tomatoes, multiple types of peppers, pumpkins, and more stuff than I probably know about!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Memorial Day
So yesterday we spent most of the day planting things. Last year we didn't really get to plant anything (with the exception of the bushes along the house there) b/c I was pregnant. I really like trying out my "green/brown thumb". Here is a picture of Big A in the wagon he was my helper. You can see in this picture he's flexing his 'pipes' for me! :)
When we got married my SIL painted us a couple of flower pots. I totally LOVE these flower pots! Every year I wipe them off and reseal them with an acrylic seal coat. This flower pot only has one flower in it for now....

Here is our garden! Bob is putting up some fencing to keep the deer/raccoons/rabbits/dogs out. I'm really hoping it grows. It looks rather shady back here but this was in the late afternoon, so I'm really hoping stuff grows! I think we planted everything, lettuce, tomatoes, multiple types of peppers, pumpkins, and more stuff than I probably know about!
Here is our garden! Bob is putting up some fencing to keep the deer/raccoons/rabbits/dogs out. I'm really hoping it grows. It looks rather shady back here but this was in the late afternoon, so I'm really hoping stuff grows! I think we planted everything, lettuce, tomatoes, multiple types of peppers, pumpkins, and more stuff than I probably know about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We don't get enought sun for a garden.... I would LOVE to have some of the rees cut down.... but that's not very green is it?
Post a Comment