Monday, May 4, 2009

Bust out the party hats! I found the sangria recipe!

Back in Grad school my Friend Liz hosted a G.A. Christmas party. One thing I remember from that party was her AWESOME sangria. I got hooked on the stuff from my friend Elaina. While she was a student at U of M she took me to a Sangria bar called Dominic's. Life has never been the same for me since...

I've tried several recipes but none were the same. Finally, I found the recipe from Liz at my Dad's the other day! I'll be whipping some of this up on Saturday feel free to stop by :) My deck is open!

1/3 lemonade
2/3 red wine (I'd use dry)
2 or 3 shots triple sec
2 or 3 shots Cognac or brandy
sliced oranges/lemons
juice of 1/2 orange and lemon
lots of ice

Serve in a cool cup! Bust out the music and prepare for a great time!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

NICE! Sounds yummy! If I wasn't going to be at my moms doing yard-work all day I would be there!