Okay so last week began the plethora of season finale's. As you may know I am a LOST addict. Seriously, I am taking the first step and admitting I have a problem. Well last Wednesday's LOST-a-palooza started at 8PM with a 1 hour recap episode followed by a 2 hour season finale. Needless to say after the cliffhanger at the end, I was DREAMING about LOST all night..Unfortunately, Bob does NOT watch LOST. He started with season I but the Polar Bears on a tropical island kinda did him in. He's a logical guy and he also likes answers to his questions within a time frame that is less than five years. LOL Needless to say I was on my own with my LOST-a-palooza, with the exception of my handy cell phone/text messaging! Sharon was kind enough to text with me throughout the episodes so I had someone to process things with! Thank you Sharon!
So now the season is officially over. I'm left to ponder what will happen next season. I've already re-watched the finale. Thank God we have a DVR and I was able to record it and many episodes this season!
The final picture in this post summarizes my feelings about the season finale. And having to wait until January to catch another one..
So in the season finale they introduced a new character. Well, not really 'new' we'd heard of him but had never seen him. Here's a picture of Hurley and Jacob (the new guy). I'm not going to spoil any of the details but let's just say I enjoyed this scene! I think Jacob is a good guy but then who knows. This show has me on both sides of the fence! (BTW, I have a link to Hurley's blog on mine, check it out. It's pretty cool).
Sigh, good bye Juliet, I fear you were the 'big' death the spoiler pages had foreshadowed. Maybe we'll see you in some flashbacks/flashforwards next season!
Poor Sawyer. And I'm guessing this is how a lot of LOST fans feel now that we have to keep waiting for the next and final season!! I know I'll be reading the message boards/spoiler blogs all summer! Namaste!
No comments:
Post a Comment