Monday, July 20, 2009

Wall Art, Space Bags and Landscaping

This is a post about various random items that I've been working on! I've been checking out the rub-on wall art online. I was at Kohl's the other day and they had some! I had some "Kohl's Cash" so I picked this up for Big A's room. After a little elbow grease (probably would have used less elbow grease had I read the directions sooner), this is what I've got! (note the letters are supposed to be crooked :). So now that I know how these things work, I'm probably gonna pick up a few more!


So I must have missed the memo about how much left over baby stuff you end up with!I had been storing things in diaper boxes but then they were just piling up. I remember my Dad had mentioned those space storage bags. The other day I picked up a few Extra Large ones. They were about the same price as the Rubbermaid totes. I got a lot of stuff in those suckers! (these are two stacked on top of each other).
And finally, as usual I am always trying to 'borrow' landscaping ideas from other people. I decided to take a few pics while I was over at my Aunt's the other day..



Apparently this giant purple bush is 'invasive' and you cannot purchase them any longer. I guess they really suck up the water. My Aunt offered to share a little bit of it with me. I have the PERFECT spot for one of these I think.







No comments: