Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Kara

Yesterday Big A and I stopped by my Aunt and Uncle's to celebrate Kara's 26 (gulp) birthday. I gulp because I cannot believe she is 26 ALREADY!! This means I am now.. well I'm not saying. Anyhow, it was a great day! We missed Bob though. But he was WORKING (insert happy dance here) so we didn't complaint too much that he couldn't come!
Action shot of Kara blowing out her birthday cake candles!~


Married for a couple of months and already beating each other up! LOL

Matt and Shelby their dog. Yes she is perched on top of his shoulders. Shelby is a cool dog, she travels in a 'bag' a bag as in a PURSE! I think my back would break if I tried to cart Bella around like that! Alex is really afraid of Shelby! I cannot believe it. Especially since Bella tromps on top of him and barks at him all the time and she's so much bigger.

Matt got Kara a guitar for her birthday. Here she is teaching Alex his first steps to superstardom.
My Aunt and Uncle have a fountain outside in the backyard. Alex was pretty fascinated by it.
Kara and Matt sang Happy Birthday to Alex and got him an awesome gift! (few pics down)
At Christmas my Aunt Diane always makes this awesome "Holiday Stroganoff". Although it's not Christmas she made it for me yesterday!! YUMMMMMMMYYYYYYY Thanks Aunt Diane!!
Alex's present from the Veeders. An awesome Sponge Bob chair and an adorable Michigan shirt!









No comments: