Our friends Ann and Wayne just had a new baby a few weeks ago. They named him Camden Jack and we finally got to meet him this weekend.
He is so cute! I had forgotten how teeny tiny babies are at first. His feet were just so tiny and soft. I held him for a while and at one point he got a little restless but then went back to sleep! I think I still have the baby touch! :)

Alex and Devon played on Devon's awesome
swingset. This year Alex is big enough to climb up himself and as you can see he likes the slide! I think the curve makes him a little apprehensive but he enjoyed it :)

Both Devon and Alex enjoyed playing together with the kitchen set!

Here is Ann and Camden. She doesn't look like she just had a baby does she!? :)

Alex also enjoyed getting inside the kitchen set oven. BOYS!

More climbing on the
swingset!

Ann and Devon :)


I wanted to get Alex in this picture but he wasn't very interested. He thought the baby was cute but that was about it :)

We also saw my Dad and Sandi this weekend. Sandi's birthday is this week so Alex painted her some of his "art".

I think she liked it! Happy Birthday Sandi!
No comments:
Post a Comment