This year we had a quiet 4
th of July. But to
celebrate we picked up a small pool on the for the backyard. Bob golfed in the AM while Alex and I hung out all day and caught some rays and chilled. Please don't make fun of the pool as the sides had a hard time staying up!
But first, Alex enjoying his blue ice cream!

Bella hopped in the pool a little bit. Thankfully she didn't pee in the pool!

Bob and Alex napping in the pool...

SPLASH!

Family time!

I set up the timer on the camera and we had some fun!

When I opened the pool I realized how BIG it was (8 feet). And if you know our water situation, or well is very slow. So I only put a couple inches in at first. But as you can see it was good enough!

It was a really fun day. We had planned to see some Fireworks but seeing as Alex fell asleep at 7:30 we didn't make it :) I think he had a fun 4
th though!
No comments:
Post a Comment