Friday, June 24, 2011

NKOTB Review-One Week Later

Natalie just shared her pics with me from the concert! So here we go! OF course it was awesome, explosive and LOUD. I'm pretty sure my ears just stopped ringing! And I really wish I had kept my t-shirt from my first concert 20 years ago. Really, did I just write 20 years ago? It was cool, it was tie dyed and it cost almost as much back then as the t-shirts for sale at this concert did! :)

Anyhow, we all met at Elaina's around 6. Elaina was so nice and offered to drive us. (Thank you Elaina!) Monica and I took the backseat and Natalie hooked us up with some NKOTBSB tunes from her playlist in the co-pilot seat. We are kinda smooshed together because of the car seat :) Notice our awesome Lanyards that Natalie AND Aaron made for us! They had pics of NKOTB laminated and put onto the lanyard. They were awesome.


Elaina driving!
I haven't been to the Palace in a very long time. But they now have these super large photos of performers all over the walls. Here's Monica and Barry Manolow (not sure if I spelled that right). I feel like I should be singing the Copa Cabana...

Here we are inside with our cool stuff!~


First up! Drinks! I have a frozen cherry coke with Captain's. YUM BTW the Palace would only sell us ONE of these drinks at a time. The reason was "There are TWO shots" in each drink. Hmm.. I'm over 21 can't I decide for myself if I can handle two drinks? ANyhow, I digress..

Then we hung out outside for a bit...

More hanging and discussing how awesome we think the show will be! Fun times!



Okay now to the show! Here's the opening # with BSB included!

Elaina and her favorite NKOTB Joey :)

Hellooooo Donnie Wahlburg!


We're Hangin' Tough!






We had great seats!

Aaron put this picture of Donnie from The Sixth Sense in our Lanyard pack. I laugh every time I see this picture. It says "Hangin Tough" underneath it. I think I'm going to make this picture my FB wall pic. Here's me doing my best impression...



BSB doin their thing. Unfortunately, I forgot which song it was... but they were entertaining!


I look scared here..
:) Happy Girls!




At one point all of the performers showed up in the crowd. Here is Jordan Knight. My favorite NKOTB. I think he's singing to me, right in my ear here...

I love this picture. Look at the girl to the right just like reeeaccchinng to grab him... Seriously though, just how much do you think these guys get grabbed during this segment?


Ahhh... I'll Be Loving You FOREVER!

NKOTBSB



It was an awesome show. Thank you so much to everyone for inviting me it was a great blast from the past. I cannot wait to go on the NKOTB Cruise with you ladies!! (Seriously! There is a NKOTB Cruise!)




















































No comments: