Monday, June 13, 2011

Kara and Matt: The Farewell Tour

On Saturday we went over to Uncle Bruce and Aunt Diane's for a Kyle get together to say goodbye to Kara and Matt. Really it's not goodbye though, we are already talking about a visit in February! And of course Kara has to come home for her baby shower! :)

It was a great get together with my two cousin's Bruce and Chris and their families. Bruce and Chris are my Mom's first cousins from my Grandfather's family. We rarely get to see each other so this was pretty awesome we all got to meet up. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of them on my camera. When I get a hold of my Dad's I'll get the pics and post them.


Katie (the most amazing stylist in the world btw) also stopped by!
There were other group shots taken, unfortunately, I didn't give anyone my camera for those pics. But here's a mostly-all-the-girls shot! So from left to right: me (Kara and baby), Rochelle and Karissa (So happy I finally got to meet Karissa!!), Aunt Diane and Katie.

Katie and Tony, Matt, Kara and Baby!

Here's a panoramic shot of the backyard! It was a wonderful day. Can't wait for a trip to Texas!!

























No comments: