Monday, January 31, 2011

G-Paw's Birthday

My Dad celebrated a milestone birthday this past weekend. I'd say which one, but I think he might like to keep the 'mystery' alive. I'll let you guess which milestone :)

Anyway, we invited him out for lunch/dinner on Sunday. Before they arrived Alex and I picked up a few birthday decorations. When he arrived Alex greeted him at the door with his birthday balloon!
Alex wanted to get in some birthday fun so he dragged Grandpa to his bedroom to play in the toy box. Here he is snapping my picture with his Elmo camera.
Here's my Dad celebrating his big day with double fisted!
I baked a banana cake. It was okay, I think everyone enjoyed it. It's no Costco cake but oh well it's the thought that counts right?
Me and Dad. We would have had Alex in on some of these pics but he decided to take a nap during cake and lunch time.
Check out Bella hoping for a piece of the cake to drop down to the floor so she can sample.
Eventually we woke Alex up from his nap to say bye bye to Grandpa and Sandi. He just got done eating a few Cheetos so that's why his mouth is orange.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!







No comments: