Christmas day was a lot better than last year! No fevers!! :) BTW, I think my camera lens is dirty so I have a lot of spots on my pics. Sorry!
Alex enjoyed opening his gifts and wanted to play with every new item. It was fun to watch him. Santa brought a lot of gifts but Santa has a lot to learn about
assembling toys before 2 AM.

Santa brought him a cool Toy Story table. You can write on it with Dry Erase markers. But I think Santa is conveniently forgetting to tell him that :)

Bella wants to check out one of his gifts! It's a star magnet that says "Alex" on it.

He also got a Diego Talking Rescue Pack. I think it was a hit! Although, I am really wishing the Rescue Pack came with an 'off' switch sometimes!

Santa brought daddy a new
barbecue!
YAY!!

After opening MOST of his presents (you can see one behind him) Alex and Bella hung out and watched a little TV.
At 3:30 we went to visit Aunt Diane and Uncle Bruce. My Dad and Sandi came this year too. Aunt Diane and Uncle Bruce gave Alex a Buzz
Lightyear action figure. I'm pretty sure this is his favorite gift of Christmas.

I got a cool Santa Claus painting to hang above my mantle next year! I've always wanted a Santa painting!

Then we went to Kara and Matt's place. I made Kara a couple "Cork Trees" :)

I just loved their Christmas tree. So to wrap up a lovely Christmas day, I'm putting a photo of one of their Christmas ornaments :)
No comments:
Post a Comment