Monday, January 3, 2011
Christmas Part 2
Fred and Mellissa hosted Christmas this year at their house. It was a great time and as usual a great way to kick off Christmas!
Here's my MIL Cindy with my Niece to be Rachel and Niece Sam. Don't they look cute in their holiday hats!
Everyone also brought their Christmas albums (see last year's Christmas post). Here's Jodie looking through the books.
Here are all the kids and their significant others.
Allie and Alex, having an infant moment!
Sit and Spin time!
More happy family members!
Allie got this cool chair from one of her favorite aunts :) (Kristie, I think I'm the other favorite, wink!)
Tucker got this neat toy from Fred and Mell. I think Alex liked it more. It's like a boy's version of a doll house, only with a dragon and guys to fight with. I wish Santa knew about this toy before Christmas!! Oh well, there is a birthday coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment