Sunday, January 9, 2011
Christmas Week Activity
The German girls were home this Christmas! So we tried to spend as much time together as possible. I think Alex did great with them and they seemed to really enjoy each other.
I tried to snap a few pics together with Nikki's girls as well as her nephews Drew and Dylan. It's really hard to get 5 kids to look at the camera at the same time. Although, I really like how Talya and Alex are making the same face in this picture.
We went to Jodie's for New Year's Eve. They got Rock Band for the Wii for Christmas. It was very fun to play! Here's Bob singing a Pearl Jam tune with Rick on the guitar.
When I could find Alex I went to the Chad and Corey's room. Here he was playing a game with all the big kids. I thought it was very sweet of them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment