Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Wrap Up...

Kara and Matt came over for the night this weekend. Kara is taking a class on using lasers for things like removing cellulite, mini face lifts and hair removal. (So now we're gonna know who to call for things like that!) Low and behold the class she had to take this week was like a 10 minute drive from our house! (I know random!) Anyhow, she and Matt came over on Friday night and were our FIRST overnight guests in our house! It was fun. We hung out, got Jet's pizza and had a few adult beverages. Before we knew it it was 2 AM! Here's a pic of Kara and Alex playing!


Alex has a lot of cousins. But two that he seems to really be enjoying spending time with recently are Allie and Freddie. Last time we were over Freddie was carrying him around on his back and Allie was supervising (aka making sure he didn't fall off!)


I had to use my camera phone so the pics didn't turn out so great. But I'm sure you can tell that they're having fun!

A few weeks back I bundled the little guy up and took him for a walk outside.





I set the timer on my camera for this one!
















No comments: