Monday, February 15, 2010

A Day at the Soaring Eagle-Pelc Style!

This weekend we decided to head up to Mt. P and stay a night at the Soaring Eagle Casino/Hotel. The Corby's had asked us the week before if we wanted to go. We couldn't pass up a weekend away! So we packed up Alex and headed up north!

When we got there our room was ready but the Corby's room wasn't. So the adults and under 3 crowd hung out in our room while the bigger kids went down to the pool.

Here is Alex relaxing in his floatie having a pre-swim drink. (Yes I know he really needs a haircut!)
We swam in the pool and then decided to try out the hot tub. It was chilly outside but really nice when you got in the water.

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite feature of the Soaring Eagle! Alex kept saying "it's hot, it's hot". But just standing there in the steam was good enough to keep warm! If you ever stay there, you should try out the hot tub!


Tucker really enjoyed the hot tub!

It's a Curtis smile! He must be enjoying the cold snow/hot tub combo!


Kristie eyes up Jud for his beer...

This is just some guy that decided to do a belly flopper. Bob took this picture. I thought it was hilarious!

Pool time fun!

After that we headed back to the room to get dressed and have a beverage. Here is our "working cooler" full of the essentials for a great weekend. Yes that is a bottle of milk in there!

A Saturday Night Jager Bomb kickoff shot!
We headed down to the arcade for some big fun!
Alex and Bob gambling.. I mean playing a coin game for tickets :)
After a long day of swimming and game playing we headed home Sunday morning. Here's the view of the backseat... :) I think he had a great time!


















No comments: