When we got there the line into the game was very long. When we got in it was very crowded. Somehow I don't remember these crowds. So I think we missed most of the first quarter, but that was okay. We wanted to catch up anyway. When we got inside we sat in the section next to the students. Somehow, I don't remember their being a "student" section either. But I was in band and it was 15 years ago, so I know my memory has faded a bit. We decided that since Elaina was 30 minutes (EST) away we'd only stay through halftime and meet her at Ram's Horn after.
Here's a pic of the team! I don't know anybody on the team but to have a Homecoming post I guess ya need a photo of the team! I think we won the game!
After the game we decided to grab a bite at Ram's Horn. We used to spend endless hours at Ram's Horn in high school. The RH of our past is now a "Nick's Country Oven" so we were forced to check out a new one. But when we arrived at that RH it was renamed to "Garden Grille and Banquet". We were concerned because we only had one thing on our mind that we wanted to eat. Namely the great Chicken Sub. Natalie and I checked the menu before Elaina (still 30 minutes away per EST) and Monica arrived. Fortunately they had it! Success.
No comments:
Post a Comment