We had a wonderful time. Kara shared with us some of her delicious kid-friendly peanut butter bars. And the kids had a great time playing. Aside from Alex being infatuated with the dog's water bowl and soaking himself and then his diaper coming undone inside of his sweatpants and soaking himself again (wink), I think we did pretty good! I hope we can get together again soon because it was really nice to catch up with Kara and hang out! And BTW baby Jon is ADORABLE :) I even got to hold him!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Baby Time
On Friday afternoon I headed over to my friend Kara's house. She just had a new little baby boy and I really wanted to catch up with her and visit with her cute kiddies. Alex and her eldest daughter Kate are only a few months apart. Kate is older (that's why they get along so well because she's an older woman!). So that worked out great.
We had a wonderful time. Kara shared with us some of her delicious kid-friendly peanut butter bars. And the kids had a great time playing. Aside from Alex being infatuated with the dog's water bowl and soaking himself and then his diaper coming undone inside of his sweatpants and soaking himself again (wink), I think we did pretty good! I hope we can get together again soon because it was really nice to catch up with Kara and hang out! And BTW baby Jon is ADORABLE :) I even got to hold him!

We had a wonderful time. Kara shared with us some of her delicious kid-friendly peanut butter bars. And the kids had a great time playing. Aside from Alex being infatuated with the dog's water bowl and soaking himself and then his diaper coming undone inside of his sweatpants and soaking himself again (wink), I think we did pretty good! I hope we can get together again soon because it was really nice to catch up with Kara and hang out! And BTW baby Jon is ADORABLE :) I even got to hold him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment