Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG Tom Cruise and a Lions Win!! Is the apocalypse close?

So the Lion's won this Sunday! Yes it's not your imagination, they really did win! The first win in 20 games. This translates to Dec 23, 2007=the last time the Lion's had a victory. I didn't watch the game. It was blacked out due to lack of attendance, but I saw the highlights. So does this win mean the Apocalypse is near?? lol Hopefully there are more to follow!

Calvin Johnson (on my fantasy team!)
Kevin Smith (also on my fantasy team!!)
Greeting the fans (personally I think the fans deserve a LOT for hanging in w/this team!)


Tom Cruise. Whhaat you say? Yes! He was at the game! He owns part of the opposing team. Although I think he is a bit wacko about the Scientology bit, he is still Tom Cruise a.k.a Maverick, Vampire Lestat, Jerry Maguire, etc. This is the ONE Lion's game I wish I had tickets too!



Yep, sill good 'ol Tom Cruise!






No comments: