He's had a runny nose for the past week so I took out a package of Kleenex. He decided rather than blow his nose he'd rather take all the tissues out of the package and play with them!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Autumn Bubbles
Earlier this week I took Big A out for a walk in the yard. He had gotten some bubbles from Natalie and Aaron for his birthday. He loves bubbles but now that he can walk/run it's much more of an adventure! This is good exercise because now he chases after them into the yard. I took him to the side of our house so he could avoid any Bella "landmines" if you know what I mean...


He's had a runny nose for the past week so I took out a package of Kleenex. He decided rather than blow his nose he'd rather take all the tissues out of the package and play with them!
He's had a runny nose for the past week so I took out a package of Kleenex. He decided rather than blow his nose he'd rather take all the tissues out of the package and play with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment