Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Part One

This weekend was the kickoff for college football. My SIL Kristie invited us over for some beer pong and game watching. I'm not a huge college football fan but I do enjoy the beer pong so I figured I'd go (LOL JK). Kristie and I were BP partners a few years ago and I think maybe we won a game. So this year she got us some t-shirts and some UofM beads and then we painted our faces a little bit. Our goal was to intimidate the other team!

It was a great day. It was actually kinda HOT outside that day!

Here we are doing our pre-game chest bump!

Here's Kristie with our set up.

Alex watched from the sidelines...






Curtis was our BP ref. He got into the spirit too..










At the end of the day Tucker was too tired and wanted to be pushed in the bottom of his stroller.





Our opponents. Unfortunately, our intimidation technique didn't work. I kept grabbing the ball before it hit the cup! :( I am the worst BP partner ever!
Here we are accepting our defeat gracefully. It was a long, tough loss...




















No comments: