Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NKOTB Concert Pics..(insert wild screaming here)

A good friend of mine from work just went to see the New Kids (or the old Kids depending on your taste) in Grand Rapids last weekend. As you can tell from the pics she had some excellent seats!
She has been kind enough to share her pictures with me and allow me to post some. I'm not identifying her but I know she had a great time and bought some cool t-shirts at the concert.
Anyhow, her report was that most women there were in their mid 20s to mid 30s and she saw five guys. Yes, five guys at a NKOTB concert. She took pictures of them. (Can you understand why we are friends now?). One picture had a guy wearing an "I (heart) NKOTB" t-shirt. LOL. Either he was there to pick up the ladies, or is playing for the pink team. Either way. I hope you enjoy these and get a good laugh. And a special thanks to Ms. Anonymous for allowing me to post them! Just looking at them made me feel geeky and 13 again!


This pic is for you Elaina!



Nice shades dude.
This pic is for Natalie!









1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Fun! NKOTB! I didn't go to see them when they were in town...sigh...I was 8 months pregnant and not in any position to hand out a room key! Glad to see what went on vicariously through your pictures!