Last week, Big A, Bella and I went for a walk around the yard. I'm trying to get some ideas for landscaping. Since we have lived here 3 years almost and really with the exception of a few trees/shrubs, really haven't landscaped anything. I need help!

Here's the back. Yes great deck, but no idea what to plant around it. And yes, that is Bella trying to eat the stroller wheel.

The shed. Ugh. Potential for cuteness, still I haven't a clue.

Another shot of the back. And as you can see, the builder didn't side all the way to the bottom of the house so I need to cover that up!!

Ah ha! Something that I planted that's grown and come back! Spottled Nettle or Silver Beacon. Either way I think it is cool ground cover, now if it would only speed it up and grow a little quicker! Any landscaping suggestions?
1 comment:
If I could remember the names of the plants I have, I would tell you ... I am queen of Perennials (sp?); put 'em in the ground & they just keep coming back!
Post a Comment