So every year, my in-laws host Easter breakfast. It's a traditional Polish Easter breakfast and all year long the entire family looks forward to eating this. It's called Bosh. I'm really not sure why it's called Bosh. Maybe it's because you eat so much of it your stomach feels like everything is
Boshing around inside afterward...
LOLAnyhow, Bosh consists of:
Hard boiled eggs, rye bread, pumpernickel bread, ham,
kielbasa, homemade sausage (yes my
FIL made it himself!), and a special broth all mixed together in the same bowl..Yes I did say in the same bowl. You can also add in horseradish and vinegar if you feel like it. (which I did)
Now you might be thinking, wow that's a lot of random things to put together in a bowl.. but let me assure you EVERYONE in that family eats it. Even the KIDS! Here are a few pics...

Bob and Bree cutting up their ingredients...(you assemble your own so you can have as much or as little as you prefer)

Most of the ingredients... (FYI, Olives don't go in and neither does Joy dish soap!)

The finished result! YUM
1 comment:
hmm...I would love this. I like all of those ingrediants. My family would not love this though!
Post a Comment