
That is the first day of the NEXT season of LOST!! Whoo Hoo! This is MUST see TV! If you don't know already I am a HUGE LOST fan. I mean really huge as in I own the first three seasons on DVD, I read the spoiler blogs and pretty much I dream LOST :)
If you aren't familiar with LOST then you'll have to start spending some serious time at my house after Christmas. That's when I plan to view the first 4 seasons (yes, hopefully Santa brings me season 4) in a LOST marathon. So I can get my LOST juices flowing and back in the swing of things. If you aren't familiar with LOST check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)
Sigh, what will happen this season ??? Is Jin really dead? Will they go 'back'? What's up with Claire? Aaron? Who really is the guy in the coffin? These are questions I need answers to. Thank goodness Bob got me a DVR for my birthday!
Do you like LOST??
1 comment:
I have not seen one episode of Lost. Not one. I felt that I was already overscheduled with my television programing at the time. Of course I said that about missing the first season of Grey's too and now I am hooked on it!
Post a Comment